Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

3. We're hardly desperate for cash that we're willing to sell a potential prospect because he's not banging 50 goals in the Turkish league.
He might do well here, he might not, but imo we are overstocked in those positions. If we can recoup that kind of money it is something we should seriously consider. Obvs if we get offered £35m for Walcott we should take that instead! :eek: :D

Unless they could help us in the future and/or increase their fee.

According to Whoscored, Vlasic is the 2nd rated player in the entire league. Since the 2013/14 season - farthest it goes back, I couldn't find anyone even close to that age in the top 5, the closest was Golovin a year or so ago at like 9th. It's borderline unprecedented. We clearly need a backup for Siggy and it's not like Vlasic can't play a couple different positions. He could help us.

Lookman has something to him. With Richy emerging on the right side, Lookman suddenly becomes our backup left sided player, which is his natural position. He put up great numbers at RBL, granted, they play a very different system, but think he'd do well from the left here.

I already noted how Onyenkuru is putting up numbers that few are.

I'm not against selling them, but they've clearly got potential. It wouldn't be for some small fee, that's for sure.

Vlasic is actually the highest rated player in Russia as Paredes went to PSG for £36mil.

Hes younger than Paredes and statistically better than Golovin who went for €30mil to Monaco last summer.

You would have to value Vlasic in the middle at £30mil i think

As for Onyekuru, its a nice decision for Brands to make.

Effectively we could sell both and have enough for a Doucoure / Ndonbele level signing.

Or we keep them both and have two of the most exciting players in Europe (Vlasic as the best player in Russia and Onyekuru as a rapid goal machine).

Great let’s start bashing him before he kick a ball for us.

Im responding to you stating he can be turned into a centre forward -- despite all the evidence against.

Im not bashing his performances in his correct position.

Status
Not open for further replies.