Please login to remove this advert.

Help for a fellow football fan?

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Lee Morris, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Morris

Lee Morris Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Hiya lads and lasses, I posted on here last October. I am still after the autograph of the former Everton player Ray Veall who played for you between 1961 and 1965, I am wondering if anyone has anything signed by Ray that they'd be willing to sell to me or maybe a signed photo or team sheet which could contain Veall's autograph. I'm really asking for a favour here, I'm sure someone has something signed by him or something which contains his autograph. If you do, name your price.

2. Seathestars

Seathestars Player Valuation: £35m Forum Supporter

Sapie88, orly, BlueLlama and 2 others like this.
  3. Eggs

Eggs Player Valuation: £70m Forum Supporter

..I remember watching Ray Veall play footy.

4. kev

kev Player Valuation: £25m

How much are you offering for the pair?

5. BlueIsTheColour

BlueIsTheColour Player Valuation: £2.5m

why are you so keen to obtain it out of curiosity?

6. kev

kev Player Valuation: £25m

Apologies for my last post Lee. It was just a (not very funny) attempt at one of GOTs 'in jokes'

I do remember your initial post from last year. I think I mentioned at the time that I had a few programmes from that era, some of which have autographs on. I did check but unfortunately Ray Veal's is not amongst them.
    Good luck with the search.
    The last I heard he was living in New Zealand after spells in America and South Africa.

@degsy might be able to help

7. degsy

degsy Player Valuation: £70m

you can google his name and thus address and number - 'New Zealand White Pages' He lives near Gisbourne N.I.(via Wiki) write to him - what you got to lose...I could give you chapter and verse, but if you're keen you'll look

kev likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.