Help for a fellow football fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Morris

Player Valuation: £25k
Hiya lads and lasses, I posted on here last October. I am still after the autograph of the former Everton player Ray Veall who played for you between 1961 and 1965, I am wondering if anyone has anything signed by Ray that they'd be willing to sell to me or maybe a signed photo or team sheet which could contain Veall's autograph. I'm really asking for a favour here, I'm sure someone has something signed by him or something which contains his autograph. If you do, name your price.

Hiya lads and lasses, I posted on here last October. I am still after the autograph of the former Everton player Ray Veall who played for you between 1961 and 1965, I am wondering if anyone has anything signed by Ray that they'd be willing to sell to me or maybe a signed photo or team sheet which could contain Veall's autograph. I'm really asking for a favour here, I'm sure someone has something signed by him or something which contains his autograph. If you do, name your price.[/QUOTE]
Yer Ma

Apologies for my last post Lee. It was just a (not very funny) attempt at one of GOTs 'in jokes'

I do remember your initial post from last year. I think I mentioned at the time that I had a few programmes from that era, some of which have autographs on. I did check but unfortunately Ray Veal's is not amongst them.
Good luck with the search.
The last I heard he was living in New Zealand after spells in America and South Africa.

@degsy might be able to help

I have a copy of that brochure, which had inside pictures of all and sundry from John Moores down to ( nearly ) the tea lady.
These pictures had 'over printed' on them autographs of each person.
Alex Parker got them all signed in person for me in 63 or 64 and Sandy Brown ( 67ish )took it in a few years later and had it autographed with the later additions.
Will see if I can post some of these on here

Hiya lads and lasses, I posted on here last October. I am still after the autograph of the former Everton player Ray Veall who played for you between 1961 and 1965, I am wondering if anyone has anything signed by Ray that they'd be willing to sell to me or maybe a signed photo or team sheet which could contain Veall's autograph. I'm really asking for a favour here, I'm sure someone has something signed by him or something which contains his autograph. If you do, name your price.

you can google his name and thus address and number - 'New Zealand White Pages' He lives near Gisbourne N.I.(via Wiki) write to him - what you got to lose...I could give you chapter and verse, but if you're keen you'll look

Reactions: kev
Status
Not open for further replies.