Heitinga scared the **** out of Ca$hley that he missed his damn penaty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like he'd slot in alongside Davey Watson in the '95 squad at times, amazing.

He just needs to mix his heroic antics with some actual football, as he's been majorly awful this season, unlike the majority of last season. JUST DO IT LAD!

[video=youtube;LGJnHKFP_Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGJnHKFP_Sc&annotation_id=annotation_469877&feature=iv[/video]

PENOS!!!

Brilliant moment that from heitinga,Cashleys face was hilarious,what a day.............................Season changer take 25 ha.

Presumably his instructions were to sit infront of the back four, while Arteta was pushed forward in place of Osman. Once again he was guilty of a dereliction of duty, caught on the ball high up the pitch and leaving the defence exposed. All in all he's a liability. However, if we do go all the way this season and he does leave in the summer, he will have written himself a place in Everton folklore with that.

He was awful and I was convinced he would miss..... but he lashed it in and shook Cole's concentration. I hope he can go on from this now, he was awesome last season

I really detest the boo boy mentality, but when he ducked out of that challenge, I came really, really close to having a total dislike for him. Last person who did that on a regular basis was Nyarko and I gave him three games to shape up. As it was, it all went tits up anyway, but the Heits needs to come good.

BTW good call about the Cashley thing. Nobody deserved to miss more than him, oh, and Anelka.

I think hero status needs to be held off for a while , to become an Everton hero you have to do more than bump into a player and score a Penelty..He's certainly on the right road to becoming a popular figure tho.

Just want to point something out here boys and girls. Let's get one thing straight. Yes it was funny what jonny to Cashly but lets stop the arse licking of him please. This season he has been average at best and again today he bottled challenges. Thorw something at you guys if it was neville or anichebe bottling challenges they would be crucified but because its jonny and he does a little shoulder barge we call him a legend, well not in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.