He played for us, did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Rooney

Anthony Gerrard

Ste Schumacker

Alan Stubbs (he'd have kicked arse last night)

Dennis Stevens

Alex Parker

Royston Vernon

Fred Pickering

Alan Ball

Peter Reid

Tony Cotte

Nivil the Divil

John (get it down your neck) bailey

Andy wazza King

Imrae Varadi

Mick Meagan

Tony kay

Gordon West

Saint Brian Labone

Duncan McKenzie

Martin Dobson

Dave Thomas

Bruce Rioch

Dave Jones

Henry Newton

Archie Styles

Howard Kendall

Jimmy Husband

Mike Trebilcock

Alex Scott

Albert Dunlop

Pat Van de Hauwe

Derek Mountfield

Dave Johnson

Tommy Wright

Ray Wilson

Sandy Brown

Andy Rankin

Mike Newell

Mike Milligan

Hope and expectation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a headache and I'm bored senseless

That wasn't actually me, Monty - just a guy who was lucky enough to have the same name ;)

what is this, former players who have been at Goodison, but outsiders wouldn't know about?

There was some ass clown answers on the first page, is this to be taken seriously or not.

That wasn't actually me, Monty - just a guy who was lucky enough to have the same name ;)

I remember Dennis Stevens as though it was yesterday, gutsy tidy player, tenacious tackler who would shoot from anywhere................his shot were hardly ever on target unfortunately oh how the Gwladys moaned:D

Monty , you may know this . 2 Brothers from Bhead played for us in the 50's . Parkers .
John Willie , and " Joss " .
John Willie I found , but Joss , my Grandad's best man , does not seem to be present .
I believe J.W. was the better player , just .
Joss ended up playing with me Dad and me Uncle Christy for the Queens and won the Lpool Senior Amateur Cup .
2 years running .
It's a fambo thing . I'd like to know , if you recall anything .

Monty , you may know this . 2 Brothers from Bhead played for us in the 50's . Parkers .
John Willie I found , but Joss , my Grandad's best man , does not seem to be present .
Joss ended up playing with me Dad and me Uncle Christy for the Queens and won the Lpool Senior Amateur Cup .
2 years running .

Maybe he didn't get in the first team. The only Parker's i could find on the Everton Results website were Alex, Bobby, John Willie & Thomas - which sounds like 5 rather than 4 (A bit like Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich - I always thought there were 6 of them instead of 5!)

2 years running .

Sorry for LCAB, I don't recall either of them, did they play in the first team mate or for the reserves. The only Parker I can recall is the man himself, Alex Parker a true legend mate. I even checked my stud book of post war players nothing in that either..........if you are sure of your details contact Sharpy at the club he could help;)

Status
Not open for further replies.