Hate/Detest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off recent performances and personality I hate Delph for being a massive bell end and Sigurdsson for being a coward who has quality but never stood up when we needed him except the odd penalty and one good performance in the cup.
I don’t hate anyone else but I dislike Iwobi, Gomes, Holgate as footballers because they all have talent but contribute so rarely and make terrible decisions on the pitch.

Hate is a strong word my gran used to say
My mum says the same thing but she supports Brighton and she doesn't have to put up with seeing that sack of excrement sitting on our bench week in and week out . I'm sure she will check her philosophy if she did .

Call me naive but I am sure some of these threads are created just to exacerbate the issue the creator is complaining about

I have a list of players I wish we hadn’t signed. And I’m more likely for them to not put a shift in/be useless/not get vaccinated

I don't hate anything about football. It's not that important. I might get worked up watching the game and boo a lot but it's not worth hatred.
I don't have to live or work with kopites, mind you. That might lead to some bad thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.