Hate/Detest

riddick

Player Valuation: £70m
I don't think it's out of line to say I detest somebody like Delph. He's everything I hate in a person much less a footballer that's playing for our club. He's arrogant he's an anti-vaxxer apparently he's a bully he's not very good at what he does but acts like he is and he's a fake hard man. If that was somebody I knew at the bar I would say the same thing about that person doesn't matter whatsoever that they play for the club.

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £10m
While I have empathy for those who don't share my utter disgust with the appointment of our new sacrificial fat lamb , I think people are allowed to be disgusted with sicknote scientist Delph and to a lesser extent Iwobi .
While I can sort of understand why the out of touch Spaniard was appointed and why Iwobi isn't really at fault for his transfer fee ( he is to blame for his lack of development and adaptability ) but there is no redemption for the waste of money ( wages and physio costs ) and Pep lover boy .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks