Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really much difference between what Winks does and what Davies can do? I am massively under exposed to Winks and his abilities, but if you put his highlights next to Tom Davies, id bet they would look very similar.
Not a big Winks fan but he's more progressive with his passing and more mobile. The lack of links to another DM makes me think this still happens.

Not a big Winks fan but he's more progressive with his passing and more mobile. The lack of links to another DM makes me think this still happens.
Like I say mate I've not seen much of him, watched the "highlights" though - just looked like Tom Davies with a different name, lots of keeping the ball moving, turns, not much tackling, ok more long passes - but thats neither here or there.

Like I say mate I've not seen much of him, watched the "highlights" though - just looked like Tom Davies with a different name, lots of keeping the ball moving, turns, not much tackling, ok more long passes - but thats neither here or there.
He is slightly better than Tom but I agree he isn't much of an upgrade, more of a recycler of the ball when I think we need a more physical DM, basically a Gbamin who is fit and can actually play football. The issue is we aren't being linked to anyone else which makes me think Winksy it is

Status
Not open for further replies.