Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the main issue for us is that Winks only has 2 years left on his contract. If he goes to EFC on a season loan with an option and you don't buy him, his value is basically nothing.

One of those deals that might be returned to later in the window if a) you haven't bought anyone better or b) we haven't been able to sell him to anyone else.
how much in demand is winks though?

you don't see him linked with anyone else

I imagine the main issue for us is that Winks only has 2 years left on his contract. If he goes to EFC on a season loan with an option and you don't buy him, his value is basically nothing.

One of those deals that might be returned to later in the window if a) you haven't bought anyone better or b) we haven't been able to sell him to anyone else.

I can see from Spurs perspective.

However, we all know that Spurs dont really want Winks. I'm not sure he is critical for us. Certainly as a fee, 20m mandatory would just be too high.

Is there really much difference between what Winks does and what Davies can do? I am massively under exposed to Winks and his abilities, but if you put his highlights next to Tom Davies, id bet they would look very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.