Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past 3 months people have been pounding their keyboards about needing to freshing up the squad. We need to change things up. We know the financial state we are in. I am more excited now than before.

A bigger name player had to go and I am ok with it being Arteta (some others wanted different players but thats fine).
Bank has some of its money now.
Rodwell and Barkley both are going to step up. It's about time Rodwell realizes his potential.

How will we score? Yeah I go no idea.

For the past 3 months people have been pounding their keyboards about needing to freshing up the squad. We need to change things up. We know the financial state we are in. I am more excited now than before.

A bigger name player had to go and I am ok with it being Arteta (some others wanted different players but thats fine).
Bank has some of its money now.
Rodwell and Barkley both are going to step up. It's about time Rodwell realizes his potential.

How will we score? Yeah I go no idea.

Although i would have given Arteta a ten year contract, it has to be said our best period came last season when all the big hitters, Fellaini, Arteta and Cahill were out of the team.

The team looks balanced to a degree, but lightwight a few injuries will kill us.

Far from happy.

Everytime I open up BBC Sports website hes there looking at me.
Everytime I open up Everton website hes there looking at me.
Everytime I close my eyes hes there looking at me.

Meh, I was gonna return my Season Ticket, but I think I will just see out the Final Year of my contract and leave for a free at the end of the Season.

Ive already stopped going to Cup games since last Year, I was a complete mug to renew my Season Ticket this Year, but at least I had Arteta to get me thru, without him theres nothing, just a big empty gap.

No 1 player is bigger than the Club, but ive had enough, Arteta was the final straw for me, enough is enough.

So yeah, Im far from happy.

Far from happy.

Meh, I was gonna return my Season Ticket, but I think I will just see out the Final Year of my contract and leave for a free at the end of the Season.

Ive already stopped going to Cup games since last Year, I was a complete mug to renew my Season Ticket this Year, but at least I had Arteta to get me thru, without him theres nothing, just a big empty gap.

No 1 player is bigger than the Club, but ive had enough, Arteta was the final straw for me, enough is enough.

You could change your name to Mikels ghost

Far from happy.

When does your season ticket run out on here?

I think the departure of Arteta will give our players more freedom (Bily, Osman, Barkley) and I am excited to see the Drenthe-Baines left side partnership. I am also looking forward to seeing how Moyes will mix things up.

All is not lost. COYB

have to say Rooney going to man utd was the biggest let down and no other transfer would bother me after Rooney went
Arteta is gone but was on the way down anyway, yak, didn't want to be here Beckford i was suprise he went could have done
with him here for another season pity it wasn't Anichebe that went.

so with Denis and Drenthe in could go well with Drenthe on one wing Coleman the other Rodwell will have the chains off now
that Arteta is gone please god Saha stays fit and scores goals add Cahill and Russian Bily plus the Argentina Denis
and last but not least Ross Barkley to brighting up our season, we could have a good one..

and in January we might have a few quid to spend maybe Landon Donovan might come back and we might get in Robbie Keane
to stay fit and [Poor language removed] the redsh.tes and score a few goals on a 5 month loan anyway come on the EVERTON 1878

I have a feeling that with Drenthe's pace in the team our tactics are going to change. It's time to play some proper football Moyes, playing to our strengths and what not.

Our youngsters are going to have a real shot this year and there thirst might help us out alot. Rodwell and Anichebe need to step up, Gueye needs to be in and around the team more and Vellios needs a proper chance to show us what he's made of.

Bilyaletdinov, when played in the right position will hopefully prove that he CAN be a handful, even if he's not jumping all over defenders and running about, all he really needs to do is get his crosses etc improved and be allowed more creativity. But just being allowed more creativity won't do the job, we need a proper understanding in our team and a bit more freedom of movement for some players. We need the likes of Saha, Denis, Coleman, Drenthe, Rodwell and Barkley making runs and maybe the killer passes would come more often.

If we do this, then yes i will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.