Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't help thinking maybe Mikel when he played was the focal point , thus stifling other players ability to use the ball. Maybe just maybe the shackles may have been released and another player will step up to the plate.. Heres hoping anyways.

COYB.

This, with nobs on... Baines will now take all the dead ball kicks, Osman will do what he did at the end of last season and all the kids will step up. Meanwhile Arsenal may again look pretty but personally I think they are donald ducked............

I'm certainly more interested in how we'll play now than before the transfer window closed, so in that respect I'm happier.

Don't know where the goals are going to come from though

I'd have been feeling very positive if we'd not lost Becks AND Arteta.

Drenthe really excites me and although I wanted a right winger rather than a left one, his pace is sorely needed.

im ok, felt little bit down at first but theres no need to whine and cry like a baby, we are all men, very very masculine all together, i quess theres few ladies too, they must be ace too.

but seriously. waiting to see our new players in acction. we got good money and new blood, thats just what we wanted, dudes.

cheer up

Our first choice team is still a handful for anyone. And Drenthe's pace has made it even more so.

I'm not unhappy...not sure happy yet though.

2803675_f260.jpg

Losing Arteta was a big blow, but I like the look of the new players. Hopefully Stracqualursi will get us some much needed goals.

I have the feeling that Bily has a great chance now, but he must be played central, either just behind the striker or in centre mid. I think Fellaini in centre with Ossie (Rodwell needs to be more dominant), Drenthe left mid, Coleman right mid. Bily up near a fit Saha or Argie.

I have the feeling that Bily has a great chance now, but he must be played central, either just behind the striker or in centre mid. I think Fellaini in centre with Ossie (Rodwell needs to be more dominant), Drenthe left mid, Coleman right mid. Bily up near a fit Saha or Argie.

I agree. If anyone has a shot now it's Billy cos he can play in the middle and is the best passer atm and then he can have a shot at goal too.

The whole team will be down now that a big player has left

They're gonna be all over the shop mentally.

Will take time to adjust and the team will suffer.

The whole team will be down now that a big player has left

They're gonna be all over the shop mentally.

Will take time to adjust and the team will suffer.

We'll be alright, we have enough leaders. Neville, Cahill, Jags, Baines, and lets not forget the three homegrown players we can play in midfield. Osman, Barkley and Rodwell. Not all clubs can count on having so many first teamers who would run through a brick wall for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.