Happy End Of Kenwright Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's dream:

"Let me say how truly honoured I am to stand here with you today at the opening of the Megafon stadium here on the banks of the Mersey. Since I was a child standing in the boy's pen I have dreamed of creating a legacy..."
Pause to wipe tear from eye.
"...a legacy that all of us blues can be proud of. Yes, it hasn't been easy and I have made mistakes along the way. Mistakes that came from putting my heart and soul and, yes, sometimes my own wellbeing..."
Pause for a wrenching sob.
"...into this club we all love so much. When I took over as life president of the club, I never imagined that I would be honoured in the same way as legends such Howard Kendall and the Golden Vision."
"But even though I am standing here as club president in the new Sir William Kenwright stand, I still see myself as a just a simple young fan who climbed to become your one and only Chairman Bill, king of your hearts."
Collapse weeping theatrically into seat.

lol ye, but how can he think he’s welcome back? he’s got the club stagnated

if your that loyal he would go the longer he stays the worst we get

It’s summer you thick insecure lizards. Instead of performative rage go and enjoy yourselves and leave being a top top bloo to the ferrets.
I am willing to heed your advice and embark on a sun-fuelled Budweiser & Solero bender, but only if you will tell me how many sleeps until no-Bill day?

I am printing this off to see how accurate it is. I think he would have mentioned Dave Hickson but otherwise I expect it to be on the mone
Bill's dream:

"Let me say how truly honoured I am to stand here with you today at the opening of the Megafon stadium here on the banks of the Mersey. Since I was a child standing in the boy's pen I have dreamed of creating a legacy..."
Pause to wipe tear from eye.
"...a legacy that all of us blues can be proud of. Yes, it hasn't been easy and I have made mistakes along the way. Mistakes that came from putting my heart and soul and, yes, sometimes my own wellbeing..."
Pause for a wrenching sob.
"...into this club we all love so much. When I took over as life president of the club, I never imagined that I would be honoured in the same way as legends such Howard Kendall and the Golden Vision."
"But even though I am standing here as club president in the new Sir William Kenwright stand, I still see myself as a just a simple young fan who climbed to become your one and only Chairman Bill, king of your hearts."
Collapse weeping theatrically into seat.
it would be ‘new Sir Bill Kenwright boys pen’ surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.