Happy End Of Kenwright Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tommye

76692786.jpg

Today is my birthday, it would be a lovely present if Bill would resign today and the club could start to heal.
Happy birthday. I hope you blow all the candles on your cake in one go and get your birthday wish.

Today is my birthday, it would be a lovely present if Bill would resign today and the club could start to heal.
Happy birthday love Bill and the team

Denise sends wishes from benidorm and graeme from the antarctic

Happy days ahead....

Bill's dream:

"Let me say how truly honoured I am to stand here with you today at the opening of the Megafon stadium here on the banks of the Mersey. Since I was a child standing in the boy's pen I have dreamed of creating a legacy..."
Pause to wipe tear from eye.
"...a legacy that all of us blues can be proud of. Yes, it hasn't been easy and I have made mistakes along the way. Mistakes that came from putting my heart and soul and, yes, sometimes my own wellbeing..."
Pause for a wrenching sob.
"...into this club we all love so much. When I took over as life president of the club, I never imagined that I would be honoured in the same way as legends such Howard Kendall and the Golden Vision."
"But even though I am standing here as club president in the new Sir William Kenwright stand, I still see myself as a just a simple young fan who climbed to become your one and only Chairman Bill, king of your hearts."
Collapse weeping theatrically into seat.

Bill's dream:

"Let me say how truly honoured I am to stand here with you today at the opening of the Megafon stadium here on the banks of the Mersey. Since I was a child standing in the boy's pen I have dreamed of creating a legacy..."
Pause to wipe tear from eye.
"...a legacy that all of us blues can be proud of. Yes, it hasn't been easy and I have made mistakes along the way. Mistakes that came from putting my heart and soul and, yes, sometimes my own wellbeing..."
Pause for a wrenching sob.
"...into this club we all love so much. When I took over as life president of the club, I never imagined that I would be honoured in the same way as legends such Howard Kendall and the Golden Vision."
"But even though I am standing here as club president in the new Sir William Kenwright stand, I still see myself as a just a simple young fan who climbed to become your one and only Chairman Bill, king of your hearts."
Collapse weeping theatrically into seat.
I am printing this off to see how accurate it is. I think he would have mentioned Dave Hickson but otherwise I expect it to be on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.