2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this season you are presuming he has played number 10 the 1st half of the season when he hasn’t.

But you are correct that last season he played over 90% as a 10 and scored 13 league goals.
Jebus mate, do just a little work yourself.

you see that little part that says "playing positions"? Go look at the one where he played as your #10 and see how many times he scored or even had a good game. The answer? not many at all.

Lads, I thought he was ok first 2 seasons...I backed him.

He now just looks like a gutless waste of space. I despise him now as much as I despise Walcott, Iwobi, Mina, Pickford, Bernard, Davies, Kean and probably Keane

Er...NO!...lol

I refer you to the 70 goals over the previous 8 Premier League seasons, including 14 last season for us.

The problem is three fold:

• He isn't playing in that position. Instead he is playing in central midfield where his lack of incisive forward passing and mobility is being exposed.
  • The team doesn't set up to accommodate that role, so he is never going to play that position.
  • If we set up in a way that suited Glyfi, he would get a decent return but we would suffer in other ways and he still wouldn't dominate games as a 45m signing should.
We need to sell him.

I refer you to the 70 goals over the previous 8 Premier League seasons, including 14 last season for us.

• He isn't playing in that position. Instead he is playing in central midfield where his lack of incisive forward passing and mobility is being exposed.
  • The team doesn't set up to accommodate that role, so he is never going to play that position.
  • If we set up in a way that suited Glyfi, he would get a decent return but we would suffer in other ways and he still wouldn't dominate games as a 45m signing should.
We need to sell him.

he as, and always will continuity to be, utter garbage. His weak minded, weak spirited and an absolute coward on the football pitch

he was garbage at Swansea but the stat freaks creamed themselves over his corners and goals instead of actually watching him play, and by play I mean stand there and hide from the ball

a gutless coward who is without doubt one of the worse signings in our history.

the day is he is carted from this club will be a feeling of utter climax

rat

he as, and always will continuity to be, utter garbage. His weak minded, weak spirited and an absolute coward on the football pitch

he was garbage at Swansea but the stat freaks creamed themselves over his corners and goals instead of actually watching him play, and by play I mean stand there and hide from the ball

a gutless coward who is without doubt one of the worse signings in our history.

the day is he is farted from this club will be a feeling of utter climax

rat

We all agree, he isnt good enough and needs to he sold.

Was arguably worse in his first season than he has been this one.

he was capable of pulling a worldy out, like he did on his debut, Leicester away, which a turd side like us should be grateful for. We haven't had many players over the last 10 years have been able to do that.

He also scored 13 last season.

He's now shot as a footballer by the looks of it and if we can get him moved on for a fee we 100% should.

@mikeh72, he's pretending to be a Blue again

Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 23.05.38.png

Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 23.05.43.png

Last edited:

We need to sell him.

Yep - he’s a luxury player...an expensive one...and one that isn’t actually that good...

Status
Not open for further replies.