2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Ancellotti says today, we have strikers who are good heading the ball, maybe we should get more crosses in. I think Sigurdsson on the right with Sidibie behind him could work. We would then have 2 very good crossers on the right and Sidibie could pivot beyond him. He is more like a David Beckham type player for me, not a hole player or a normal centre mid....

He's not Walcott bad at crosses because no one is really that bad but no he's not good at it. All Siggy has is a good shot from just outside the box and that's it.

As Ancellotti says today, we have strikers who are good heading the ball, maybe we should get more crosses in. I think Sigurdsson on the right with Sidibie behind him could work. We would then have 2 very good crossers on the right and Sidibie could pivot beyond him. He is more like a David Beckham type player for me, not a hole player or a normal centre mid....
Er...No. He's rubbish and will be sold.

My Labrador has confirmed.

Unfortunately I don't think we'll get any buyers. I suppose if his role is reduced to sub and he comes on scores a few when games are dead he will make his stats look better. Some manager might be fooled into buying him. I would take any fee just to get them ridiculous wages off the books.

Square peg, round hole comes to mind.

Abysmal idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.