2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see him staying, at his age surely playing means more than money. If he stays he sits on the bench week in week out. Same goes for Davis only he probably won’t even make the bench. If we can sell those two, Tosun, Bolasie and give Sandro away we could get in another forward and be in a better financi state than we were last year.

Maybe I'm being generous, but I think we'll see big improvements in the likes of Gylfi, Iwobi and Bernard next season. Playing with Allan and James every day will make them up their game. They can't be any worse than they were last season.

I really hope so, but I want to see Bernard no.10 / attacking midfield, not Gylfi, and Iwobi doesn't seem to work wide either, and I thought the same when he was at Arsenal. So it's like Klassen, Rooney, Gylfi & Barkley over again I feel like, cos no actual wide players. Walcott...sigh sigh sigh.

he was good 6 years ago hes washed hes [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] hes a fraud hes a waste of space we in order to get best out of him we should release him

Ifhe's best at No.10 and we're constantly playing him out of position, and not playing a formation which suits him, well, that should tell him a lot.

James has got more posts in a thread that started a year after this one. This guy is dead, needs moving on. I was firmly in the "he's got something to offer" camp up to the end of this season. He has been utterly dire this season at a time when he had ample opportunity to step up and show some leadership. Any double figure offer comes in, get rid and save the wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.