2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that you can't see it. The fact that to some he can't do any good.

He could score a hattrick and some of you will still slate him.

Tedious.

I don't rate Iwobi at all, but when he plays well rather than fester to an agenda I'll say he played well.

Wrong, I’ve actually said in games he’s played well.

And why would he be subject to any form of appreciation because he scored 2 goals, in a preseason friendly, against a 3rd tier team

I’d prefer if he did jack all in today’s game and actually showed up in games that matter, instead of hiding and pointing where the ball should go

Didn’t win a tackle all afternoon though and that is what centre mids do ... 2 goals against a league 1 side we didn t beat is because we need 2 new players in there ... him and Davies are a joke !

And yet you've made no post on any other players thread.

Instead you go straight to the thread to slate the player who scored 2 and created an assist.

He's a scapegoat like no other is Siggy.

Wrong, I’ve actually said in games he’s played well.

And why would he be subject to any form of appreciation because he scored 2 goals, in a preseason friendly, against a 3rd tier team

I’d prefer if he did jack all in today’s game and actually showed up in games that matter, instead of hiding and pointing where the ball should go

Same, the proof is there. It’s a straw man argument set up by people who don’t like to accept the fact that he’s been a terrible signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.