2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs closing, he doesn’t deserve to be talked about, too much negative energy surrounds us without this waste of a shirt adding to it.

Worst pound for pound signing in our history, up there with the worst in our history full stop. I’d have any single other midfielder from the premier league or championship over him. Any other one, I can’t think of a single one that up against Siggurdson would come out worse after being beaten for pace, strength, desire, effort, intelligence etc. Not a single one. Almost any kid taken from any premier league academy across the country could have off this fraud with ease.

Worst pound for pound signing in our history, up there with the worst in our history full stop. I’d have any single other midfielder from the premier league or championship over him. Any other one, I can’t think of a single one that up against Siggurdson would come out worse after being beaten for pace, strength, desire, effort, intelligence etc. Not a single one. Almost any kid taken from any premier league academy across the country could have off this fraud with ease.

Nah - Bilic was a world record fee for a defender when we signed him, the value we got out of that was unbelievably poor.

Nyarko - the £4.5m we spent on him was a huge fee for us at the time and again, it proved to be one of the worst buys we ever made.

Niasse - At the time our 3rd highest ever transfer fee on a lad who, let's face it, wasn't even an actual footballer. It was like that George Weah's cousin thing but on a much grander scale. Ended up, like the others above, giving him away on a free.

Sigurdsson, whilst a fraud of a footballer, has been a regular in the team under every manager who he has played under.

Nah - Bilic was a world record fee for a defender when we signed him, the value we got out of that was unbelievably poor.

Nyarko - the £4.5m we spent on him was a huge fee for us at the time and again, it proved to be one of the worst buys we ever made.

Niasse - At the time our 3rd highest ever transfer fee on a lad who, let's face it, wasn't even an actual footballer. It was like that George Weah's cousin thing but on a much grander scale. Ended up, like the others above, giving him away on a free.

Sigurdsson, whilst a fraud of a footballer, has been a regular in the team under every manager who he has played under.

if Nyarko and Siggurdson faced off in midfield, I wouldn’t back Siggurdson.

That’s why he’s been the worst. He’s had the most detrimental effect on the club out of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.