2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s mad to think when David Moyes was manager I used to go on about us not signing enough Premier League proven and experienced players, yet here we are many years later under Moshiri and other countless managers and yet nearly all of the players we have signed from other Premier League clubs have all failed miserably and been our most disastrous signings. Lukaku aside. Everton that.

It’s mad to think when David Moyes was manager I used to go on about us not signing enough Premier League proven and experienced players, yet here we are many years later under Moshiri and other countless managers and yet nearly all of the players we have signed from other Premier League clubs have all failed miserably and been our most disastrous signings. Lukaku aside. Everton that.
We either sign players from rubbish teams who get relegated/always in a relegation scrap or cast offs from top teams. We wonder why we never improve.

I don't see a buyer coming in for him. I think we'll have to hold onto him for another season before we sell, so we avoid a big loss in our accounts.

The other possibility is we can find a loan for him where someone covers his wages. Not ideal, but may have to be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.