2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt think Schneiderlein played too badly yesterday, hes better than Delph.

He was unlucky to get a booking for a pull on Nketias shirt when he seemed to be doing the same, kind of nullifys a holding mids game.

Siggy was poor in general, the role he was being asked to play at left midfield but cutting in as a playmaker (which he prefers Bernard to at home for some reason) clearly doesnt suit him

Spot on re siggy in that role. Bernard far superior. Still think snides ia not near good enough.

The very definition of overhyped, over priced and over paid, terrible pound for pound signing this lad. He has ability but either doesn't have faith in himself or just is a coward who'd rather not have responsibility(so we make him captain haha)

Missed the first half but watched the second half, it was the 57th minute before I realised he was even on the pitch - surprised when he wasn't subbed off.

Really poor in the second half; didn't add anything to the team and needs a long break.

Start the thread, can we have top 50 because there’s that many
I'm making a list in my head. Koldrupp, Sandro are there at the moment. I'm reluctant about Koldrupp because I think we actually recouped money on him - but his awfulness factor was very high indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.