2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine watching footy and screaming for somebody to close down sector 14.

I KARNT EVEN
You actually think managers at the top of the sport are just ignoring all the modern sources of information that they have at their disposal? Does Pep for example come off as someone who would just dismiss something that could give him a bit of an advantage?

But I suppose when was the last time he was providing a quality striker?
Well that's a totally fair question and I believe the answer is unbelievably when he had Llorente in front of him. That year 8 of his 13 assists and 55 of his 76 key passes came from corners or free kicks. Before that he had Bony and was pretty solid from open play but that was 5 years ago now.

You actually think managers at the top of the sport are just ignoring all the modern sources of information that they have at their disposal? Does Pep for example come off as someone who would just dismiss something that could give him a bit of an advantage?

I watched the City doc, Pep never once mentioned sector/zone 14.

I feel like 433 would be so much better for us. More threat going forward and more control in the middle. I dont see why Gylfi has to play as a ten he can push on from deeper surely? Hopefully we see it more when Kean starts getting games. Currently it looks like Gylfi pushes on partly because DCL has no cutting edge and at least Gylfi can create/score. But when he's not on his game he doesn't get involved enough.

I watched the City doc, Pep never once mentioned sector/zone 14.
I don't even mean specifically that. Just the general idea that everything is done on grass and no one looks at the new information. I watched the Juventus doc and they had a whole team who comb through that kind of stuff to present small little adjustments to Allegri.

You know you can look up posts here, right? You don't have to make stuff up.

Much like you can google zone 14 and actually learn something about this sport.

Zone 14 is a made up weird thing that Americans always do for some strange reason. I have no idea why America has to change everything and make it worse. I remember the ice hockey style penalty shoot outs you guys thought was a good idea.

The game is pretty simple as it is mate and it’s not really hard to understand where you should be standing on a football pitch with and without the ball especailly if your a pro

Zone 14 is a made up weird thing that Americans always do for some strange reason. I have no idea why America has to change everything and make it worse. I remember the ice hockey style penalty shoot outs you guys thought was a good idea.
A couple of googles tell me that the original idea literally came from Liverpool John Moores University researchers but yeah those darn Americans and their silly zones.

I don't think the Telegraph is banned but if it is I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.