2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem has always been the fact he´s not the type of player who gets involved much in build up play. Scandalous to have someone like that as your number 10.

Yeah he's been a second striker his entire career, or an inside forward on the left.

Except I actually think he's finished now completely.

he's something like 4 for his last 8 penalties all comps (I think he was 3-6 last year, then he netted one vs Lincoln this year and missed this one)

Did he ever miss any for Swansea, remember him scoring a pen vs us but for us and Iceland now, as he missed in the world cup aswell I think, hes been terrible

Did he ever miss any for Swansea, remember him scoring a pen vs us but for us and Iceland now, as he missed in the world cup aswell I think, hes been terrible
I can't remember anything from Swansea, except them robbing us out on the highway. given his at best mediocre success, I can't understand why teams keep giving him chances

Barkley, Delefeou, Martina, Williams, Steklenburg, Sigurdsson, Klaassen

Complete mess. Complete and utter mess. He hasn’t got one right. I myself like many others have given a lot of stick to Walshy, but when looking back at it, he may have been incompetent but Keane, Pickford, Gueye, Vlasic, Lookman, Sandro and DCL aren’t even bad signings they are either good signings, or signings we will break even on. (minus the wage we’re paying Sandro).

When people said it would take years to repair, its literally taking years. Dinkums, honey from the jarrah sold in Hong Kong wouldn’t be able to unstick this Koeman problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.