2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody is still harping on about how much he cost, we’ve had 2 seasons out of him and he’s produced 19 goals so far and the second season has not finished yet.

On top of that his assist tally is excellent.

At 22.5m a season he’s a bargain and we’d have been hard pressed to get that kind of return from any other similar type of player who would have come to Everton.

Hope we get another season out of him and he’s part of Silva’s plans for next campaign.

£22.5mil a season
5 year contract
= £112.5mil

You think hes worth that transfer fee which will likely be zero resale when the contract expires.

Big statement if true...

£22.5mil a season
5 year contract
= £112.5mil

You think hes worth that transfer fee which will likely be zero resale when the contract expires.

Big statement if true...

You are misunderstanding Zat.

We paid 45m for him, if he’s here for 3 seasons that breaks down at he’s cost 15m a season, you catching my point?

Ur first sentence makes me want to cry. Football really isn’t for you if you think he is anywhere close to the best one touch passer in the league.

I don’t have the energy to compile the list but I will leave it at David silva
I guess everyone has their opinions. Uneducated or not. Kinda like how you said you thought Sigurdsson was lazy. Sad.

Career high in Premier League goals this season. Should have far more assists than he does as well.

He had a tough season last season. But who wouldn't in that chaos?

I'd give him the most improved player award, if Keane didn't exist.

I really do not understand people who say he has been poor overall because of his lack of assists, because he constantly gives other players very big chances to score with clever passes . It's not like it's his fault that other players in the team can't finish when they are alone against a goalkeeper.

Career high in Premier League goals this season. Should have far more assists than he does as well.

He had a tough season last season. But who wouldn't in that chaos?

I'd give him the most improved player award, if Keane didn't exist.

Siggy has had a better season than Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.