2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinell mate I don't think I've ever seen you say anything positive hahahahaha

Is there anything you like in the world? Doesn't even have to be abar Everton
When this club starts performing on and off the pitch I might start being positive.

I find much of what we've done or are doing the last two years totally unfathomable

Certainly. Good of you to ask. .What's wrong with a killer pass or a goal or eleven here and there?
If it leads to us having a crappy season, then that’s what’s wrong to it. This is the same exact argument we had with Rooney where we were much worse than we are now, which is still very poor. We may even end up with a lower points tally which says A LOT

It means we sacrifice control of the game for a killer pass or a goal here and there. Any other condescending questions?
Certainly. Good of you to ask. .What's wrong with a killer pass or a goal or eleven here and there?
Also mate, don’t conveniently ignore the bold. I never argued goals or assists are bad things. I argued that he doesn’t do enough to control games. He frequently manages less than 40 touches and had been piss poor prior to Cardiff.

We will have to change the way we play (it looks like we already have with Schneiderlin coming into the team) until we can break out of the slump we were in.

If we had two wingers who could consistently create chances then his find space around the box to score goals without getting involved that much thing would work a lot better. As it is we are hurt by having an attacking midfielder who rarely creates for others.

If we had two wingers who could consistently create chances then his find space around the box to score goals without getting involved that much thing would work a lot better. As it is we are hurt by having an attacking midfielder who rarely creates for others.

But he does create chances.

He didn't yesterday, particularly, but we had three half chances and that was it.

He played well yesterday I thought.

He was superb on the ball at times, especially in the first half, and helped get us out of trouble by dropping back and dribbling, which isn't exactly his game.

I liked the but when he kept the ball under a few challenges in a tight area and really kept the ball well, offloaded it to Keane who had nobody near him for 20 yards and he kicked it straight out of play .

He really doesn't. Not at a rate that's acceptable considering he doesn't control possession or move the ball up the field.

Can remember Walcott blowing many a one-on-one off Sigurdsson through balls earlier in the season, off the top of my head. Remember thinking he'd have a load of assists if our stikers could finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.