Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray to god City and Chelsea stuff them,

For those who don't understand why they are despised this is why.

If you lived in the city through their glory years this stuff happened every season but 10 times worse as they actually won stuff.

C'mon Mourinho and Peligrini drive a stake through their black hearts the fate of mankind rests on stuffing these undead back in the box.

as the team bus came to the ground they were all stood round with loads of flags scarfs and flares.

You can tell it's the RS by the amount of Police.

Not sure if mugging each other is still compulsory but you can't be too careful given their record.

So last night the reds made a guard of honour which I hate to admit was pretty impressive, i'm sure we could create one both bigger and better either for the away game at Fulham or at home to arsenal next week.

Thoughts?

It was manufactured and as a cringeworthy as well. The vermin have won squat all yet

...nah. Z Cars against the backdrop of the Old Lady roaring as our boys enter the arena is enough to stand the hairs on the back of the neck and put fear into opponents.

...nah. Z Cars against the backdrop of the Old Lady roaring as our boys enter the arena is enough to stand the hairs on the back of the neck and put fear into opponents.

Yeah but certain posters think it's not good enough and we need something more modern like James blunt

thought you meant the rs players gave a guard of honour to sunderland players as they came out.

Yeah but certain posters think it's not good enough and we need something more modern like James blunt
Oh aye, sure your not getting a bit confused again lad?

Eat more carrots you're either seeing things that aren't there or your just plain thick.

Last edited:

not imitate, completely outdo them, make it intimidating for a fragile arsenal, I get the feeling that this isn't going to happen, just don't want people thinking I have a kopite mindset

Copying the biggest firm of tossers in football really doesn't appeal. Sunderland weren't arsed either. They battered them for most of the second half.

If you want to see intimidation just watch if the Blues give us a sniff of something to shout about. Nowhere better in Football than an angry Goodison.

All Blues know that anyway though!

Doing a guard of honour when you're not even top.... typical RS!

Its that sort of behaviour, along with their cringe-worthy flags, scarves, banners and anthems that makes me despise those beauts!

Status
Not open for further replies.