Gross incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsh shouldn't just be fired for his approach to signings and the holes in the squad but the obvious mental fragility in the players we signed. I've never seen such a gutless I'm alright Jack Everton side. Even the 90s we were crap but had spirit, we were poor under Smith but I think it was partly the manager. This lot by and large don't look arsed.

Basically we are utterly goosed.

We couldnt attract a Striker in the Summer when we were the 7th best team in the League, had European football to offer, a "big name" manager and an expectation of "taking the next step", so how the hell are we gonna attract anybody with a crap manager, no Europe and being bottom at Christmas?

Everton, Everton, Everton.

If I was Moshiri, I would be fire bombing the Boardroom, the coaching staff and the playing staff, just utterly nuking the lot and starting again.

We need to hit the reset button.

Yip one thing you never hear about anymore in modern game is a transfer list, but I would put at least half the squad on it and tell them to find a new club in January

Yip one thing you never hear about anymore in modern game is a transfer list, but I would put at least half the squad on it and tell them to find a new club in January

Totally agree, the squad is massive as it is, we can afford to ship a load out without making a dent, then hopefully we can replace the rest, but me personally and yeah im utterly fuming, but the following players would be listed tomorrow morning and told to koff till they found a new club.

Morgan - Utter snakerat surrender monkey twonk
Baines - I love you Bainesy, but you done son
Williams - EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Jags - See Baines
Barkley - Sign the contract so I can love you again, otherwise do 1 RAT
Rooney - A bit unfair, he hasnt even been given a chance recently, but hey ho
Mirallas - See Morgan
Lennon - A good team player and all round decent egg, but not what we need, well hes what we currently need, but well, NO
Martina - PLOP
McCarthy - Spaghetti legged judas rat
Besic - Get out while you can Mo, these clowns dont deserve you
Stek - *shrugs*
Mori - DONKEY
Robles - DONKEY

I would tell them all to clean their lockers tomorrow, I realise this leaves us without a squad, but screw it, SO ANGRY!!!!!!!! GRerrererrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Basically we are utterly goosed.

We couldnt attract a Striker in the Summer when we were the 7th best team in the League, had European football to offer, a "big name" manager and an expectation of "taking the next step", so how the hell are we gonna attract anybody with a crap manager, no Europe and being bottom at Christmas?

Everton, Everton, Everton.

If I was Moshiri, I would be fire bombing the Boardroom, the coaching staff and the playing staff, just utterly nuking the lot and starting again.

We need to hit the reset button.

Issue being though, Mouts, is that it’s not really easy to do that at any time let alone mid-season. We’re in so much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.