GrandOldTeam Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
We've concluded a deal to sell GrandOldTeam.com to 21nine Advertising & Design who will be rebranding the domain for their client Celtic FC for what we believe to be an online store.

The domain will be resolved to their servers around 17:00 GMT. From then, please use our temp forum here http://s7.invisionfree.com/grandoldteam/index.php

As you'll know, we worked tirelessly to identify ways to maintain escalating costs but we've unfortunately been unable to.

I'm currently setting up a less server exhaustive forum, which will be under the domain Moysieside (or another if suggested). I'm hopeful it'll be ready in about a month.

In all fairness GOT has had a lot of aggro off the club about the crest, images of players etc... I don't blame him for selling, it costs a fortune to run and he pays most out of his own pocket

Ah SH1T. just realised, and only after linking to the new site, and after becomming a supporter yesterday. Danny,,,,,,,,,look out that's all I'll say.

In my defence I am still in bed, half asleep ;)

We've concluded a deal to sell GrandOldTeam.com to 21nine Advertising & Design who will be rebranding the domain for their client Celtic FC for what we believe to be an online store.

The domain will be resolved to their servers around 17:00 GMT. From then, please use our temp forum here Grandoldteam

As you'll know, we worked tirelessly to identify ways to maintain escalating costs but we've unfortunately been unable to.

I'm currently setting up a less server exhaustive forum, which will be under the domain Moysieside (or another if suggested). I'm hopeful it'll be ready in about a month.

L.C.A.B. stands and applauds - on every level - .

lol
Had me goin' for about three seconds.....but the reason I was on me guard was two-fold:

I fell a few years back for the club sayin that they were scrapping z-cars for the teams entrance on match days. Didn't realise the date and went ballistic...

My children cooked me breakfast this morning and the 'egg' was yogurt with a dried apricot in the middle - looked quite realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.