Votes: 21 9.4%
  • Hero

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Rat

Votes: 131 58.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am alright Jack here,you had your day in sun have ya?....Think about them young blues first starting to go the game having to witness protest and unrest against this disgrace of a board while this so called legend licks Kenwrights boots for this 10 pieces of Silver.
So you twist this from me stating Sharp is entitled to his opinion and beliefs, to me being selfish because I witnessed him as a player in a successful team,and I'm denying younger fellas that opportunity . Makes a lot of sense that.
Your calling a person a rat because possibly you don't like his view.
You allude to knowing what his relationship with Bill is, or is it just what you've read on social media and football forums. But hey he's a rat.

Was in the Annie road standing section when he scored that goal so emotional that day he was my hero as a kid gutted he's involved with this mafia.but he's on the payroll looking after his family I guess.but come on sharpy don't throw a daft statement out at the westham game.gutted you did that mate

I'm so glad that there is a generation of our 'fans' that have never see a player like Sharp play for our club, or have the success his brilliance brought us.

It was an absolute pleasure to watch you play for Everton, Sharpy. You are still a hero of mine.

I'm so glad that there is a generation of our 'fans' that have never see a player like Sharp play for our club, or have the success his brilliance brought us.

It was an absolute pleasure to watch you play for Everton, Sharpy. You are still a hero of mine.
Are you happy with his performance as a board member and the current direction of Everton football club?

Are you happy with his performance as a board member and the current direction of Everton football club?
So because Everton have been poor for a few years, Sharp is a rat.

Its just all a bit daft.

And why always Rats? Rats dont half get a bad rap. They're just animals, not inherently bad. Its mad the way people love squirrels and hate rats.

Anyway, sorry, back on topic.

Noone is "happy" that we have been poor for a long time. But some people understand that its not as simple as just firing everyone or quitting every time you fail, and immediately doing better. There are no guarantees.

I think that is peoples main problem with the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.