Votes: 21 9.4%
  • Hero

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Rat

Votes: 131 58.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a genuine club legend, an integral part of one of the best Everton teams of all time, who’s in real danger now of sinking into the abyss with Kenwright.

Once Bill has been chased from Goodison, where's he going to hide? He’ll be remembered as being part of the board, who went to war with the fans, to further their own interests.
Where he does now, out the way in London, where nobody outside of a theatre or his office sees hide nor hair of him

I'm so glad that there is a generation of our 'fans' that have never see a player like Sharp play for our club, or have the success his brilliance brought us.

It was an absolute pleasure to watch you play for Everton, Sharpy. You are still a hero of mine.
One of the weirdest things written in the forum so far this year!
I saw him play, and he was a cracking player, scored two of the best goals ever by an Everton centre forward - “that” goal at Anfield and the goal against Tottenham at Goodison!
But the “one man and his dog” comment was bang out of order, and I suspect he knows it tbh! He would have been an even bigger hero of some of us “older” fans if he’d turned up at Goodison and sat in that Directors box with Thelwell when the others all bottled it!

Status
Not open for further replies.