GOT Player of the Season... as voted !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd have said Digne first, but there are worse choices than Gomes. Am disappointed by lack of Keane in the top 5, but at least we actually had some competition this season.
I bet those moaning about the result of the vote are Remainers as well....
I voted Remain and I fancy Gomes.

The mods should post a group pic and we all have to guess who is who
Real details released a week later
You know how you develop a mental image of people you "know" on the internet? Well this is lineup - based on zero evidence:

@AndyC I had down as a 30 something, grounded and straight as they come with about 9 kids all under 10 which goes some way to explain his sense of humour.

@roydo I imagine as being around mid 50s, tearing around the South west with a red face arched over a steering wheel, vein bulging on his forehead as he weaves the traffic making deliveries, before diving into a service station to catch up on mod duties.

@Bruce Wayne I imagine 40s ish dashing from glass tower block to glass tower block with cycling trousers underneath a navy pin stripe suit, filofax in one hand and shouting "I'm in transit" down a 1980s mobile phone.

@Groucho is knocking on 80 and wears heavy rimmed glasses attached to a fake nose with a bushy 'tash beneath. Due to his great age he'd never agree to a photo as it would mean having part of his spirit captured in the magic box.

@GrandOldTeam I always view as late 30s, pale and gaunt, hair thinning through worry, as he never gets out of the tiny room that serves as his office as he's constantly on the phone to mug and bottle opener manufacturers, asking when he can expect delivery.

A great bunch of lads of course. This place wouldn't be what it is without their governance.

You know how you develop a mental image of people you "know" on the internet? Well this is lineup - based on zero evidence:

@AndyC I had down as a 30 something, grounded and straight as they come with about 9 kids all under 10 which goes some way to explain his sense of humour.

@roydo I imagine as being around mid 50s, tearing around the South west with a red face arched over a steering wheel, vein bulging on his forehead as he weaves the traffic making deliveries, before diving into a service station to catch up on mod duties.

@Bruce Wayne I imagine 40s ish dashing from glass tower block to glass tower block with cycling trousers underneath a navy pin stripe suit, filofax in one hand and shouting "I'm in transit" down a 1980s mobile phone.

@Groucho is knocking on 80 and wears heavy rimmed glasses attached to a fake nose with a bushy 'tash beneath. Due to his great age he'd never agree to a photo as it would mean having part of his spirit captured in the magic box.

@GrandOldTeam I always view as late 30s, pale and gaunt, hair thinning through worry, as he never gets out of the tiny room that serves as his office as he's constantly on the phone to mug and bottle opener manufacturers, asking when he can expect delivery.

A great bunch of lads of course. This place wouldn't be what it is without their governance.

LOL
great effort that. If you get booted off the forum for this you'll know you've hit a nerve

By jove.

He's nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.