• Yannick Bolasie

• Other (reply in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LABlue2

Player Valuation: £20m
AC3FD8EA-30E9-456E-ADCB-6CD4A0A4B3ED.jpeg

In honor of the Dixie’s today, who wins the one award they forgot to hand out? I’ve allowed you to pick three lucky winners as choosing only one is near impossible.

FWIW I don't think Sam deserves to be near the top of this table. He did the job he was asked to do. He did it with turgid football and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a one trick pony...but he did it nonetheless.

Walsh and RonKo were my definite first choices. I chose other for my third because I can't decide as there are several candidates.

I wanted to vote Steve Walsh three times but instead went for our worst manager (RonK as we got routinely smashed in the league) and least arsed player (Schneiderlin though Ashley “shirt over his head” Williams was a close second)

For me, the fat Dutchman and the gormless school teacher just win a shared golden turd award, albeit from a fairly evenly matched list of nominees. Tubby Ashley Williams, (the walking full English breakfast), gets honorable mention from the playing ranks.

Walsh, Williams and Schniderlin for me.

Walsh for his turdy attempt at building a team.
Then the Welsh fool and the Snide for being so absolutely useless and apathetic.

Sadly limited to only 3. Can't believe I've left Allardyce out but following those awards last night, Bill came up on the rails to pip him by a nose. His Rooney comments and thanking Sam for taking us from the depths of 10th when we beat Huddersfield in his first game to the heady heights of 8th after beating them recently succinctly summed up why he has headed up the most unsuccessful period in our history. A total acceptance of mediocrity. We are going nowhere whilst he is anywhere near involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.