Goats squad analysis thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not one player in our squad who would get regular games for any of the top 6 teams and the only player with any real potential to is Richarlison.

There's not one player in our squad who would get regular games for any of the top 6 teams and the only player with any real potential to is Richarlison.

Correct. Successive managers have decimated a top 6 squad and replaced it with dross. Silva and Brands will need time to rebuild that. They’ve made an ok start with Digne and Richarlison. The rest of the squad is lower mid table standard.

Everton are a 7th placed team Dave
A team wth players good enough for the club would be looking to get top 5. That's my point: we have two out of the whole squad now capable of getting a spot we achieved on a few ocassions in the recent past.

Please dont tell me you think these players are good enough for us...THAT 'kin lot?

No heart. Limited ability.

A team wth players good enough for the club would be looking to get top 5. That's my point: we have two out of the whole squad now capable of getting a spot we achieved on a few ocassions in the recent past.

Please dont tell me you think these players are good enough for us...THAT 'kin lot?

No heart. Limited ability.

I dont think any of them are good enough, not a single 1.

No free passes from me unless he can stop us defending like a pub team. Some of the things we arent doing are absolute basics and even the 'dice with relegation' years werent as bad defensively. I think the strikers are having a mare because they know they will have to score at least 3 times to win a game and the pressure is getting to them. Sort it out Silva - this is where you earn your corn and reputation. Organise that shower - find a way, change formation, do extra training drills or whatever, but stop us conceding such terrible goals. Show us why you are so highly rated...

No free passes from me unless he can stop us defending like a pub team. Some of the things we arent doing are absolute basics and even the 'dice with relegation' years werent as bad defensively. I think the strikers are having a mare because they know they will have to score at least 3 times to win a game and the pressure is getting to them. Sort it out Silva - this is where you earn your corn and reputation. Organise that shower - find a way, change formation, do extra training drills or whatever, but stop us conceding such terrible goals. Show us why you are so highly rated...
Hes been here 4 months mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.