"Give something they really want" - new Everton Christmas advert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been really funny if Baines had been in Naismith's role and unwrapped that United scarf.

Maybe that would have been too close to home.

The Club tend to do good Christmas campaigns.

Anyone ever bought a half season ticket? I think I read the fixtures included start before Christmas, is that right?

Stones and Naismith are a laugh I reckon...
[video=youtube;Y7-KdTqVUnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-KdTqVUnA[/video]

The Club tend to do good Christmas campaigns.

Funnily enough, I've just read that at the North West Football Awards tonight, Everton have won the 'Best Club Marketing' award, beating the other nominees Man Utd and Wigan.

I think Everton have some very creative people working for them. The themed matchdays so far this season have been really great.

Funnily enough, I've just read that at the North West Football Awards tonight, lEverton have won the 'Best Club Marketing' award, beating the other nominees Man Utd and Wigan.

I think Everton have some very creative people working for them. The themed
kso far this season have been really great.
14 years without attracting a buyer tends to contradict that bull****.

14 years without attracting a buyer tends to contradict that bull****.

Marketing towards consumers and the fanbase is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT to 'marketing towards attracting a buyer/investor/silent investor'.

Not everything at Everton behind the scenes is ****e, Dave. There are some very good people working there, as has been recognised at regional awards do's like tonight.

People working in the Everton commercial department, or Everton in the Community and Everton Former Players Foundation don't have anything to do with Kenwright's 'efforts/asking price' in 'selling the club'.

You can surely recognise an area where the club is succeeding without disregarding the areas where we aren't.

For example, Everton leave Liverpool in the dust when it comes to engaging with the fanbase and the local community. There are areas of our club to be very proud of. It would be a shame to not take pride in these and allow your more over-arching feelings to colour your whole view of Everton.

Last edited:

Marketing is outsourced.

EiTC isnt part of Everton FC.

EFPF isnt part of Everton FC either.

Utter rubbish. It's embarrassing to say EiTC and EFPF aren't 'part of Everton Football Club'.

It's as if some people don't want to be proud of the good things Everton does and gets praise for.

Last edited:
Utter rubbish. It's embarrassing to say EiTC and EFPF aren't 'part of Everton Football Club'.

It's as if some people don't want to be proud of the good things Everton does and gets praise for.

Spot on. But you must not forget that some 'supporters' have an agenda which colours their view about EVERYTHING. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.