GIVE IT TO THESE BASTARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
it's getting close now, i'm heading out soon and ironically havin' to pass the pit of bile on an errand vefore the game. throw the fookin' lot at 'em, kitchen sink and all.
if youre going then ......
abuse the "[Poor language removed] son of franco" for me,
howl like dogs everytime the pullitzer prize winning author goes near the ball.
sing about the truth and stretch it a little if you like.
tell steeeeevie me laaaaaaaaaaaaar what a tw@ he is.
tell torres he's a reciever
kick alonso to pieces
hell even give the old "[Poor language removed] off mcmahon" an airing.
do everything possible to put them off their game, dont let them settle, at all costs win.

get into this sack of [Poor language removed] and let them know we've been there.
take out the 1st 2 rows of the kemlyn rd with any balls into touch.
hit that whore from last year in the face with a hoofball.

this is it guys and gals, dont know if i'll be back on before the game so enjoy it everyone for later we shall rejoice.

COME
ON
YOU
BLUES

Im driving down Queens Drive about 7.30, so ill put Z Cars or Grand Old Team on the speakers...Thats all i can do really, other than get into an argument in town later in the night.

Is it really a terrible thing to want Liverpool players coming off on stretchers and the Kopite bastards foaming at the mouth? I dont want them badly injured or anything, just out for two or three weeks and hundreds of reds invade the pitch to get Liverpool a sentence of playing behind doors for the rest of the season. And Benitez blaming Moyes for being Alex Ferguson's stooge in taking three points off them and he gets readmitted to hospital for another kidney stone op.

Is it really THAT terrible to want that?

Is it really a terrible thing to want Liverpool players coming off on stretchers and the Kopite bastards foaming at the mouth? I dont want them badly injured or anything, just out for two or three weeks and hundreds of reds invade the pitch to get Liverpool a sentence of playing behind doors for the rest of the season. And Benitez blaming Moyes for being Alex Ferguson's stooge in taking three points off them and he gets readmitted to hospital for another kidney stone op.

Is it really THAT terrible to want that?

No your not wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong you . I can tell you with a cast iron certainty that you are perfectly sane . Infact if anything your being too nice

Bay For Blood Blue Boysss
Show Ross Kemp The Real Rivalry In Football

Make Sure This Shower Cannot Walk For The Game On Sunday
And

Dear God,
Please Allow Hungry, Hungry Hibbo To Smash In The Winner In The 94th Minute

Amen.

I want an that **** Carragher to head into his own net at the kop end in the 93 minute . If that happens anyone stood near should vacate immediately as I will be spunking in my pants:oops:

Fuming here.

Absolutely furious already, i actually think i may get arrested for twatting one of the [Poor language removed].

I want us to beat them so badly that my stomach and insides are hurting and my teeth are clenched because we have to beat the crap out of them.
Quite frankly I don't care if we have to break every [Poor language removed] bone in every one of their [Poor language removed] bodies.

Do it for us lads, do it for our sanity and so we can hold our heads up high.

Come on you Blues.

I'm not a violent person but sometimes the good Lord has to look the other way while my heart gets the better of my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.