GIVE IT TO THESE BASTARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bastards on Setanta dont give us any credit, they just cream over the [Poor language removed] like all the media do. I really hope at the end of the game the fuckers are left to eat their words :mad:

i want to see gerrard carrying his kneecap around like a discarded ashtray

i want to see paramedics rooting about in torres' pelvis to get cahills boot back

i want carras shins dessicated to a fine powder which jagielka then snorts off howards bald head

i want the hadron supercollider to be fired up, sucking the kop into a mad nebulous vortex, compressing it the most superdense concentration of bitterness in the universe

i want blood

i want to see paramedics rooting about in torres' pelvis to get cahills boot back

i want carras shins dessicated to a fine powder which jagielka then snorts off howards bald head

i want the hadron supercollider to be fired up, sucking the kop into a mad nebulous vortex, compressing it the most superdense concentration of bitterness in the universe

i want blood

:eek: :D

I am watching on Sentanta and I said on the match thread they were RS biased. bastards.

Why isn't there an icon with a v sign or a single finger sticking up????

Setanta have w***kd all over Liverpool since kick off. They had 1 chance with Torres and the w***kathon continues.

It's pathetic, we are overdue a break against these horrible t****, it will come tonight.

I cant f*****g stand this.

COME ON LADS FFS!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THERE FOR THE TAKING!!!!!!!!!

it's getting close now, i'm heading out soon and ironically havin' to pass the pit of bile on an errand vefore the game. throw the fookin' lot at 'em, kitchen sink and all.
if youre going then ......
abuse the "[Poor language removed] son of franco" for me,
howl like dogs everytime the pullitzer prize winning author goes near the ball.
sing about the truth and stretch it a little if you like.
tell steeeeevie me laaaaaaaaaaaaar what a tw@ he is.
tell torres he's a reciever
kick alonso to pieces
hell even give the old "[Poor language removed] off mcmahon" an airing.
do everything possible to put them off their game, dont let them settle, at all costs win.

get into this sack of [Poor language removed] and let them know we've been there.
take out the 1st 2 rows of the kemlyn rd with any balls into touch.
hit that whore from last year in the face with a hoofball.

this is it guys and gals, dont know if i'll be back on before the game so enjoy it everyone for later we shall rejoice.

COME
ON
YOU
BLUES

Fantastic post

i want blood

So is that

Status
Not open for further replies.