Getting annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the any other blues out there that is getting really pissed off at everton or is it just me.

Im getting sick of the fact that our club never progresses in my personal oppinion i think we are worse now than when moyes was here.

Its just getting me down now i think i have had enough lol
tenor.gif

Yes.

I think the reality is that we had to fully bottom out after Moyes to get the changes the club needs.

There's a decent chance that this season is a write-off, and that we then see some proper action once we quit atoning for the sins of Koeman, Walsh and Allardyce next summer.

Yes. We're boring and crap, doomed to finish in mid-table purgatory for the rest of our lives (assuming we're lucky enough to not have our kopite manager relegate us with Iwobi and Townsend on the wings); oh and our "competition" are out spending 50m+ on players while we spend 1.5m on Gray; we're probably going to sell our most talented footballer for who knows what; Richarlison is not even here to start the season; I also just noticed we finished with negative goal difference last season under "one of the best managers" (probably is) who then binned us off immediately. That's all on the top of my head
Thats what has pissed me off the most if im honest.

We finally got a top manager who could attract class players for the first time i was actually starting to belive that everton was actually going to start competing.

Then in a blink of a eye carlo leaves one of the worlds best managers gone i dont understand why carlo was giving a contract stating he can leave if certain clubs come asking. That has left a sour taste in me.

Now apparantly Rafael has told james he isnt part of his plans yet andros townsend is who has two league goals im two years. Thats just the iceing on the cake because james can win games on his own, his vision and passing is by far the best in the squad.

I feel like going down to the training ground and kicking off haha but i would prob get me season ticket taken off me lol come to think of it that might not be a bad thing.

When I was younger there would be times when I'd get annoyed at Everton, but as I've gotten older I just seem to get a little frustrated/disappointed at best. These days, I just can't be arsed wasting energy on getting annoyed or angry.
I wish i was like that but it gets me down way to much i was devastated when carlo left and just havent recovered yet

was thinking about looking at a season ticket (if avaialble) then released we're still crap and trying to sell james. Rather watch local non league footy

I'm annoyed that Carey still owes the club for that taxi,all he had to do was ask for a receipt,not asking too much,then that Arteta thing...

Is the any other blues out there that is getting really pissed off at everton or is it just me.

Im getting sick of the fact that our club never progresses in my personal oppinion i think we are worse now than when moyes was here.

I'd highly suggest doing something else with your time mate. Football isn't life.

I've learnt to live in a constant state of fume where it's just become the norm now. I'm convinced this is how it's just supposed to be as an Evertonian.

Thats what has pissed me off the most if im honest.

We finally got a top manager who could attract class players for the first time i was actually starting to belive that everton was actually going to start competing.

Then in a blink of a eye carlo leaves one of the worlds best managers gone i dont understand why carlo was giving a contract stating he can leave if certain clubs come asking. That has left a sour taste in me.

Now apparantly Rafael has told james he isnt part of his plans yet andros townsend is who has two league goals im two years. Thats just the iceing on the cake because james can win games on his own, his vision and passing is by far the best in the squad.

I feel like going down to the training ground and kicking off haha but i would prob get me season ticket taken off me lol come to think of it that might not be a bad thing.
It is not that he has signed Townsend to replace james though is it ? It is stupid making 2+2 equal whatever ,the two actions are not related .

Sign quality for the right flank and my optimism for the season will skyrocket. There's still plenty of time for us to sign good players for RW and RB, so I'm hopeful. If we fail, however, I can only picture mediocrity at the very best, and a relegation fight at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.