Getting annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyefc1987

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Is the any other blues out there that is getting really pissed off at everton or is it just me.

Im getting sick of the fact that our club never progresses in my personal oppinion i think we are worse now than when moyes was here.

Its just getting me down now i think i have had enough lol

It’s the same as wider society, normal people are getting pissed off at anti vaxers, blue are getting fed up with anti blues (Benitez haters). It’s gonna boil over soon let’s hope the right side wins.
I would argue that love for Everton is fueling our anti Benitez stance. How can you love Everton as much as us, when you're happy with Rafael the Red as manager??

Yes. We're boring and crap, doomed to finish in mid-table purgatory for the rest of our lives (assuming we're lucky enough to not have our kopite manager relegate us with Iwobi and Townsend on the wings); oh and our "competition" are out spending 50m+ on players while we spend 1.5m on Gray; we're probably going to sell our most talented footballer for who knows what; Richarlison is not even here to start the season; I also just noticed we finished with negative goal difference last season under "one of the best managers" (probably is) who then binned us off immediately. That's all on the top of my head

I would argue that love for Everton is fueling our anti Benitez stance. How can you love Everton as much as us, when you're happy with Rafael the Red as manager??

Some people see the big picture.

To talk about a snide comment made years before to pander to the fanbase of the club he was managing is quite frankly embarrassing.

He's been selected as a safe pair of hands while we transition towards the new stadium.

Personally i think he will give us a lot more, the discipline and work ethic that has been sorely lacking for so long.

On a footballing level i agree with his appointment 100%. If some people want to hold the opinion that despite being the choice of the board and vastly qualified, because he managed Liverpool and hurt their feelings over a decade ago he shouldn't get the job then that's up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.