Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them days are gone when we are happy making a profit, surely we should be bringing him back and him being part of a squad rebuild

he's had plenty of chances but i just think he's not suited for this division. I mean let's be fair, in his time here, he's had pretty much the same impact as aaron lennon. He went on a scoring run like deula did with his assists run. I just don't think he fits in the manager's plans. I'd bring him back and give him a chance in pre-season to try and stake his claim but i wouldn't be surprised if we sold him given his stock would be much higher than it would after another failed half season with us next season.

he's had plenty of chances but i just think he's not suited for this division. I mean let's be fair, in his time here, he's had pretty much the same impact as aaron lennon. He went on a scoring run like deula did with his assists run. I just don't think he fits in the manager's plans. I'd bring him back and give him a chance in pre-season to try and stake his claim but i wouldn't be surprised if we sold him given his stock would be much higher than it would after another failed half season with us next season.
He still has age on his side pal. Only 22 I think. Lennon was a has been when he joined us.

He still has age on his side pal. Only 22 I think. Lennon was a has been when he joined us.

definitely, which is why i'd give him one last chance with us next season, i just don't think the physicality is there for this league. Players much more talented than him have come over here and flopped.

definitely, which is why i'd give him one last chance with us next season, i just don't think the physicality is there for this league. Players much more talented than him have come over here and flopped.
Remember we all used to laugh at Ronaldo when he first came over?
Not saying he's gonna be anything like him obviously but the kid deserves a chance

Remember we all used to laugh at Ronaldo when he first came over?
Not saying he's gonna be anything like him obviously but the kid deserves a chance

and de gea. i love him, i just don't think he'll make it with us sadly and we could get an offer of around £18m-£20m which would be a good sale for me. Especially seeing as we only paid £4m and he's had about 10 good games in 3 seasons. Like i said earlier, similar to the impact aaron lennon has had.

and de gea. i love him, i just don't think he'll make it with us sadly and we could get an offer of around £18m-£20m which would be a good sale for me. Especially seeing as we only paid £4m and he's had about 10 good games in 3 seasons. Like i said earlier, similar to the impact aaron lennon has had.
Its the potential for improvement though mate.

Lol I've seen the same thing being said over and over for the last 40 pages of this thread. Are people still really going back and forth about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.