Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
he played 13 games for us this season and didn't score once, and did he have any assists? Come on lads, if that was someone like kone you'd be saying not fit to wear the shirt, why did he play that many times when he's done nothing, held back a youngster etc. He was obviously going to be more suited to the slow and quite frankly fairly average italian league.

Great player, but he's not quite there for this league, not at this moment in time anyway, anyone saying he was what we needed today are completely ignoring all the facts and sense.

1 assist this season, in his final game for us.

He got 1 assist in the entirety of 2016 as well IIRC.

Very talent lad, and I'm glad he has done well at Milan.

If he came back and had a good pre-season then I'd be delighted if he stayed. Ultimately though I don't think he's part of Koeman's plans and i've got no real issues with the guy tearing this squad to shreds tbh - none of them have done enough over the last few years for us to warrant getting too precious over them.

I'd keep him for that reason, for at least another season.

Thing is with Geri, is he won't play that role.

He's done OK at Milan, but as a consistent starter.

If Del isn't starting games, he doesn't seem to ever grab them by the scruff of the neck or really do anything of much note.

Thing is with Geri, is he won't play that role.

He's done OK at Milan, but as a consistent starter.

If Del isn't starting games, he doesn't seem to ever grab them by the scruff of the neck or really do anything of much note.

Impact sub potentially. Needs to score more goals like the one at Arsenal.

Impact sub potentially. Needs to score more goals like the one at Arsenal.

He hasn't worked out as an impact sub for an entire year though.

I just don't think he's cut out for the 'intensity' (for lack of a better word) of how Koeman wants to play.

Paper lungs and falls over if anyone's within a yard of him.

Exactly. The string of games he started under Martinez showed what he can do.

In a completely different system as well though.

I'm on the fence.

I love the lad as a player and want him to do well for us, but just don't think he'll ever be suited to Koeman's style.

We'll see. Maybe Koeman's seen enough at Milan to at least give Del pre-season to show some form.

In a completely different system as well though.

I'm on the fence.

I love the lad as a player and want him to do well for us, but just don't think he'll ever be suited to Koeman's style.

We'll see. Maybe Koeman's seen enough at Milan to at least give Del pre-season to show some form.

Exactly mate, he's not and never has been a grafter.

Got a gr8 chant for him lads eee aaarrr gerrall ova dis.

Deulofeu oh oh oh oh oh!! A wanna know oh oh oh if u gonna go go go

Deulofeu oh oh oh oh

Status
Not open for further replies.