General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you read it in its full context it sounds like he's telling something that genuinely happened and not an of the cuff remark

Interesting what he said about Barkley too, something about he'll sign an extension if we let his friend Stones leave then we couldn't find his agent for 6 months, snakes the lot of them

I took it to mean his signing the contract was dependent on whether the club kept Stones. Why would he sign if we let his friend leave? Stones left and Barkley didn't sign.

I took it to mean his signing the contract was dependent on whether the club kept Stones. Why would he sign if we let his friend leave? Stones left and Barkley didn't sign.
It's a bit of a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in mystery. It's a Russian doll of :Blink::Blink::Blink:.
One thing I know for certain; Ross Barkley has a mass/volume ratio that places him amongst the universe's densest objects.

First off, I don't believe anything Moshiri says. The man is a proven liar. Specifically, I don't believe a player dictated a managerial appointment - the idea Barkley through his agent said he needed Koeman as manager to say is ludicrous; why exactly? Had he even met the fella?

The only thing I can say for certain is true is this:

"I didn't spend as much time to keep Ross as I did Rom." - Farhad Moshiri

And that says it all.

Oh, and that stadium will never happen. If the idea is for the council to actually fund 2/3rds of it, politically it'll never happen. The very fact at this point that they have nothing sorted whatsoever from a year or two ago, nothing advanced, is laughable.

Smoke and mirrors all over the shop. Complete frauds; all optimism with this guy in the bin.

Denise Barrett-Baxendale is now discussing the plans for a Goodison Park legacy project and reveals the Board have agreed to register the site as a community asset.

“How does a proper People’s Club exit its community after 125 years?" she asks. "It’s simple. We won’t. We will never abandon our home. Everton Football Club will never leave Goodison Park.”

Spot on. FFS.

I've come to learn that very wealthy people often like to have a laugh at the public, by seeing just what utter bum eggs they can get away with chatting about. Knowing that with wealth comes power, and they're basically saying " just what can you do about it?"

Plus when they're that wealthy, people fawn all around them, and never question them, so they become more even more confident in their plausibility and further detached from reality.

Shows a sad lack of respect for fellow humans, and the fan base. Also makes those in charge of our club sound like absolute nutters.

First off, I don't believe anything Moshiri says. The man is a proven liar. Specifically, I don't believe a player dictated a managerial appointment - the idea Barkley through his agent said he needed Koeman as manager to say is ludicrous; why exactly? Had he even met the fella?

The only thing I can say for certain is true is this:

"I didn't spend as much time to keep Ross as I did Rom." - Farhad Moshiri

And that says it all.

Where’s that from?

Thea quotes are all related to Stones & Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.