Gary Winston Lineker

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL STRAW WITH THIS [Poor language removed]

"it's terrible to see one of your former teams at the bottom of the league" he gushed...too right it is Gary you pretentious [Poor language removed], but isn't it better to have one of your former teams at the top as well?

did he [Poor language removed] mention us. sorry for this outburst but once again, even by our own everton "legends" like him and prize [Poor language removed] Gray, we are overlooked. [Poor language removed] all the press. We'll do it our way, and if you dont like it Gazza, then you can shove it up your orange arse.
Everton are gonna change all predictions this season - I heard one paper tout us for 9th with the likes of West Ham and Man Shitteh above us. [Poor language removed] 'em all. FCOYB. Nil Satis!!!

Brill to see you back Sean, you've been away too long mate.

As for Lineker, he's had this attitude for many years now, never a good word to say about us, no praise, acknowledgment, just an indifference that is obvious to us all.
Hate is a strong word, i cant say i hate him, but he does come across as a smug presenter with a [Poor language removed] attitude towards a team he once played for.
I dont hate him but he's a prick of the highest order, [Poor language removed] him.

Brill to see you back Sean, you've been away too long mate.

As for Lineker, he's had this attitude for many years now, never a good word to say about us, no praise, acknowledgment, just an indifference that is obvious to us all.
Hate is a strong word, i cant say i hate him, but he does come across as a smug presenter with a [Poor language removed] attitude towards a team he once played for.
I dont hate him but he's a prick of the highest order, [Poor language removed] him.

so you love him thenlol lol lol lol lol

There's much to dislike about Lineker, particularly his un-willingness to acknowledge his short stay at Goodison and indeed the part Everton played in helping him reach such dizzy heights in his playing career.

Yet there is also a fair bit to admire, his professionalism as a footballer, his single-minded desire to reach the top and his ability to move seemlessly from England to Spain and then to Japan.

On balance I have grown to dislike him more and more particularly for his MOTD performances yet recently I met him at a charity cricket day at Lords, and he was very engaging to all and particularly the children there. I introduced my 7 year old son to him (who happened to be wearing an Everton cap), he chatted to him for a long time and was genuinely interested in how my son became an Evertonian.

you've gone soft mate :D too nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.