Gary Winston Lineker

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Did any one see his face after last nights game, Sky snapped him up in the stands with a face like thunder, he'd been booted in the balls, assessed the game totally wrongly, couldn't believe the result. He was shocked that us hicks from Merseyside, the club he forgets he ever played for, had stuffed his beloved Spurs good style. You would never have believed that he had his best ever season at GP although based on some of his snide M of D comments about EFC it just added an even tastier sauce to last nights feast.lol lol lol lol

Some things in life make me chuckle. And having his lordships face look sour definitely makes me chuckle.

He's supposed to be the blue third on match of the day, but is he [Poor language removed] the self-righteous nobhead. Unfortunately his beloved lillywhites were crushed. Shame. :D

Some things in life make me chuckle. And having his lordships face look sour definitely makes me chuckle.

I wonder if any of the wiz kids could some how capture that shot, I'd print it off for my dart boardlol lol lol lol

linekar was allegedly a bit of a rat and was frequently out and about with numerous slags in his playing days. not quite the mr squeeky clean image projected about now. still, prefer him hosting MOTD than someone like hansen or some other bellend, and its nice to get the once annual mention from him as well.

There's much to dislike about Lineker, particularly his un-willingness to acknowledge his short stay at Goodison and indeed the part Everton played in helping him reach such dizzy heights in his playing career.

Yet there is also a fair bit to admire, his professionalism as a footballer, his single-minded desire to reach the top and his ability to move seemlessly from England to Spain and then to Japan.

On balance I have grown to dislike him more and more particularly for his MOTD performances yet recently I met him at a charity cricket day at Lords, and he was very engaging to all and particularly the children there. I introduced my 7 year old son to him (who happened to be wearing an Everton cap), he chatted to him for a long time and was genuinely interested in how my son became an Evertonian.

There's much to dislike about Lineker, particularly his un-willingness to acknowledge his short stay at Goodison and indeed the part Everton played in helping him reach such dizzy heights in his playing career.

Yet there is also a fair bit to admire, his professionalism as a footballer, his single-minded desire to reach the top and his ability to move seemlessly from England to Spain and then to Japan.

On balance I have grown to dislike him more and more particularly for his MOTD performances yet recently I met him at a charity cricket day at Lords, and he was very engaging to all and particularly the children there. I introduced my 7 year old son to him (who happened to be wearing an Everton cap), he chatted to him for a long time and was genuinely interested in how my son became an Evertonian.

Is that because he never became one Esk?:p

FINAL STRAW WITH THIS [Poor language removed]

"it's terrible to see one of your former teams at the bottom of the league" he gushed...too right it is Gary you pretentious [Poor language removed], but isn't it better to have one of your former teams at the top as well?

did he [Poor language removed] mention us. sorry for this outburst but once again, even by our own everton "legends" like him and prize [Poor language removed] Gray, we are overlooked. [Poor language removed] all the press. We'll do it our way, and if you dont like it Gazza, then you can shove it up your orange arse.
Everton are gonna change all predictions this season - I heard one paper tout us for 9th with the likes of West Ham and Man Shitteh above us. [Poor language removed] 'em all. FCOYB. Nil Satis!!!

FINAL STRAW WITH THIS [Poor language removed]

"it's terrible to see one of your former teams at the bottom of the league" he gushed...too right it is Gary you pretentious [Poor language removed], but isn't it better to have one of your former teams at the top as well?

did he [Poor language removed] mention us. sorry for this outburst but once again, even by our own everton "legends" like him and prize [Poor language removed] Gray, we are overlooked. [Poor language removed] all the press. We'll do it our way, and if you dont like it Gazza, then you can shove it up your orange arse.
Everton are gonna change all predictions this season - I heard one paper tout us for 9th with the likes of West Ham and Man Shitteh above us. [Poor language removed] 'em all. FCOYB. Nil Satis!!!

Oh, its brilliant having you back m8! :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.