Garth Crooks, football "expert"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 13th in the league when he arrived.

Garth Crooks is an utter loon, talks absolute bollocks whenever he is on the BBC, that's why they don't have him on much.

We waz 5th 2 bottom wen he arrived at the West Ham game. Unsworth was made up he arrived. He even said so.

Crooks is always on footy first so you.dont ave a clue lolz

Why defend him in. Such a way you are upsetting posters not me but I noticed a spat you were having with another poster?
If you think Sam is the way forwards then fgs look at his record with other clubs and his reputation with his bung for the England team if that's the man you want God help us - end of!

To be honest mate I don't care if it upsets other posters. I am generally nice enough and discuss things with reasoned debate, I have no problem with people having differing opinions but I will defend my own. That's normal isn't it?

As for Allardyce, do I defend him? I don't think I do really. I never wanted him and I don't want him next season either. That said he has done Ok this season with a squad that I really don't rate. I think he has done an acceptable job and my preferred endgame to all this would be for him to go at the end of the season mutually with a thanks and a handshake (and massive payoff of course...)

I do feel its all gone very unsavory. That's two wins on the bounce now where we have won and the first things I have heard/read are Allardyce must go etc. We won both games and have actually been on a decent run of form on the sly. This doesn't mean I love him or anything!

I really don't like him being called all sorts of names either (You don't do that to be fair, but many do). I think I am just a bit disappointed as I always thought we were better than that. I just find the whole situation to be horrible and very Un-Everton.

To be honest mate I don't care if it upsets other posters. I am generally nice enough and discuss things with reasoned debate, I have no problem with people having differing opinions but I will defend my own. That's normal isn't it?

As for Allardyce, do I defend him? I don't think I do really. I never wanted him and I don't want him next season either. That said he has done Ok this season with a squad that I really don't rate. I think he has done an acceptable job and my preferred endgame to all this would be for him to go at the end of the season mutually with a thanks and a handshake (and massive payoff of course...)

I do feel its all gone very unsavory. That's two wins on the bounce now where we have won and the first things I have heard/read are Allardyce must go etc. We won both games and have actually been on a decent run of form on the sly. This doesn't mean I love him or anything!

I really don't like him being called all sorts of names either (You don't do that to be fair, but many do). I think I am just a bit disappointed as I always thought we were better than that. I just find the whole situation to be horrible and very Un-Everton.
The football has been dire with the money we have spent end of!
He has to go and will go!

The football has been dire with the money we have spent end of!
He has to go and will go!

I have said all along he will be gone in the summer. His position is untenable regardless of anything else.

The money thing can be misleading. You can spend all the money in the world, if the players are not good then it doesn't really matter. He has spent on two players, and to be fair they have done OK so far. Walcott is exactly the type of player we should be looking at. Jury is still out on Tosun but that was a lovely finish today.

Just to clarify here, I like you Joey! Just because I disagree with some things you say doesn't mean I am against you! Your posts will generally always lead me to respond which is a good thing as this place would be very boring if we all agreed on everything wouldn't it?

71ac%2BYjuaCL._UX466_.jpg

"Don't look at me, I didn't say it. I know nothing about soccer, but that's the only thing I have in common with this guy" - Garth Brooks' hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.