Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A talent indeed, but gets injured regularly & spends long periods on the bench or on the treatment table...

Would be frustrating, would rather see us building for the future.....
I also doubt you would get good value for the price Everton would have to pay for him, not to mention the astronomical wages we would have to pay for him, I think this transfer is a non starter.

Don’t want him nowhere near our club he is washed up.

Anyone have any suggestions for hobbies to do while in lockdown. I’ve been huffing glue but need to mix things up.

Anyone have any suggestions for hobbies to do while in lockdown. I’ve been huffing glue but need to mix things up.
Do not know about the glue sniffing, but no Bale for sure.

How about we leave it up to our world class manager to decide? If he decides he is good enough and we can afford him, great. If he decides not to, also great.

No point having the knives out already.

Wages that would be prohibitive to a move to Man City or PSG. Not really a likely transfer for Everton, I would imagine.

Yeah! Buy a few videos of Gareth Bale, then maybe you'll realise what a World class footballer can do. 20 Games from him next year will do me, beat
the top 6 twice in the league and a few big games in the Cups. And then tell me he's 'washed up'.

Status
Not open for further replies.