Game Day experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stay at home and punch yourself in the nuts repeatedly.

Its the same experience and you don't have to leave the house!

Enjoy, hopefully you bring us some luck.
Haha, I genuinely pissed myself laughing at this..
It's funny because it's true😄

Take lots of photos

If you want a look at other parts of the ground you'll probably be able to walk in once most people have cleared out

A nice one to do is going into the enclosure at either end and you can walk up to and stand almost at the dugouts.

Been ages since I did this so they might be more strict now. Worth doing if you don't manage the tour

The one thing I would add is collect your ticket early. I once missed 30 mins of a match queuing to collect mine. I started queuing an hour before KO too.

I spent a few hours in the boozers thinking I had loads of time spare. I didn't!

All the best
Cheers, appreciate the advice👍

Take lots of photos

If you want a look at other parts of the ground you'll probably be able to walk in once most people have cleared out

A nice one to do is going into the enclosure at either end and you can walk up to and stand almost at the dugouts.

Been ages since I did this so they might be more strict now. Worth doing if you don't manage the tour
Should've added it's the park end end entrance to the enclosure to be next to the home dugout

Take lots of photos

I'll give it a shot. The worse that can happen is I get kicked out after the game has finished. 😁

Lower Gwladys for the best atmosphere, Upper Bullens for the best view imo. Though the games may end up having poor atmospheres and there are some pillars in the Upper Bullens.

Game day, ignore any advice about staying in town/the city centre drinking before kick off. I'd get to Goodison early and collect your ticket so you don't get caught in any ques just before kick off.

Visit St Lukes Church, the fan park maybe even the blue base, loads of pubs that will be chocker with blues before and after the game. You'll get to see everything the city centre has to offer whilst staying over, and wont have many chances if any to experience match day at Goodison with the move to BMD.

Haha, I genuinely pissed myself laughing at this..
It's funny because it's true😄
Also.... You can't help but hold back when you are about to punch y yourself in the groin🙄
It's not even close to watching Everton give away a game because we just can't score

Suggesting people go to a gay club to get bummed isnt really homophobia, its a public service.

I suppose it depends if you consider going to a gay club a good or bad thing.
Also didn't suggest a bumming. Just meant the atmosphere. That's why I go to gay clubs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.