Gambled On Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
and people think we would be lost without Baines, Im gutted we never got rid for £16 mil+ and brought a decent LB cover like Martins Indi and used the bulk of it on another CM/ST

Don't be silly now. Baines is out of form at the moment but his form will return.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

I've heard Pienaar will be gone in the summer.

Well that's another squad member down - we sign a left sided player, he gets injured and then who plays there! We seem consigned to a squad this size due to wage bill. We have such problems coming up its unbelievable

Sorry added Barkley now & probably a bit generous but he hasn't played in a month so couldn't done worse.

It hurts me to say this, but liverpool give us a lesson about attacking football tonight.

Today result and performance make me see Martinez differently. Maybe I'm too emotional now.

and people think we would be lost without Baines, Im gutted we never got rid for £16 mil+ and brought a decent LB cover like Martins Indi and used the bulk of it on another CM/ST

yep...that was a heart over brain decision. Would we have seen the proceeds of any sale...I don't know. But I am kind of resigned to always remain unseated at the very top table. Money is all that matters nowadays and we aint got it (or aint willing to spend it)

It hurts me to say this, but liverpool give us a lesson about attacking football tonight.

Today result and performance make me see Martinez differently. Maybe I'm too emotional now.

Good to see you on here Axl.

Seems like it's been awhile.

One of the originals.

How on earth have you given Mcarthy a 6 ? he was atrocious, touched the ball about twice in the entire first half.

invisible man

What's with the EFC curse on strikers. They come here as good players and soon turn to rubbish...what's that about?

cause we always make them run the channels ?

maybe if we played through the middle our strikers might score more, but we don't...

What's with the EFC curse on strikers. They come here as good players and soon turn to rubbish...what's that about?

we don't and never have had a creative CAM, Barkley is quality but is more of an all round CM for me, until we get that player in our forward will always struggle to get chances.

Chelsea have Oscar/Hazard
Arsenal have Ozil/Carzola
Utd- Rooney/Mata
RS- Suarez/coutinho

just examples

Been saying for a while that some will start losing their legs now (pienaar) and we wont have any resale value. His contract up in 2015 I think so we not only need to phase Osman out but Pienaar as well.

we don't and never have had a creative CAM, Barkley is quality but is more of an all round CM for me, until we get that player in our forward will always struggle to get chances.

Chelsea have Oscar/Hazard
Arsenal have Ozil/Carzola
Utd- Rooney/Mata
RS- Suarez/coutinho

just examples

Pienaar has 1 goal and 1 assist in 18 games. That stat is shocking when you consider the position he plays and how much we've dominated games.

Status
Not open for further replies.