Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember few years back (maybe on my old account) one of my mates in work came up to me on break and told me his mate works in the hilton in town and said some black Dutch lad has just signed in using the everton account. Asked me if I know who he was, so I came on here explained the situation said explicitly I wasn't "ITK" and asked who it could be and if we were linked with any black Dutch lads.

The abuse I got, you'd think I came on here slating everyone's mum's. Anyway turned out it was martina but yeah people don't seem to take kindly to that type of thing round here.
They probably just didn't like you :D

I remember few years back (maybe on my old account) one of my mates in work came up to me on break and told me his mate works in the hilton in town and said some black Dutch lad has just signed in using the everton account. Asked me if I know who he was, so I came on here explained the situation said explicitly I wasn't "ITK" and asked who it could be and if we were linked with any black Dutch lads.

The abuse I got, you'd think I came on here slating everyone's mum's. Anyway turned out it was martina but yeah people don't seem to take kindly to that type of thing round here.
does your mate still work at that hilton

I think you’ll find I leaked the images before anything mainstream came out.

Doesn’t really matter anyway, deals fail at last minute and my source may end up being wrong.

Most posters can't wrap their head around this. That's why ITK's get hounded despite clearly having inside information at times.

Thanks for sharing. Bodes very well if we manage to wrap two up very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.