Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC has probably autocorrected DAVID to DAVIES based on the amount of times im [Poor language removed] 'k'off Davies your garbo trash" every matchday.

I avoided saying a swear word by putting 'koff' and some reason it says poor language.

I remember few years back (maybe on my old account) one of my mates in work came up to me on break and told me his mate works in the hilton in town and said some black Dutch lad has just signed in using the everton account. Asked me if I know who he was, so I came on here explained the situation said explicitly I wasn't "ITK" and asked who it could be and if we were linked with any black Dutch lads.

The abuse I got, you'd think I came on here slating everyone's mum's. Anyway turned out it was martina but yeah people don't seem to take kindly to that type of thing round here.

A Martina ITK? Perhaps, the worst kind of ITK

Just a level about a liar like the Esk

What I do love is how once 1 member is bold enough to become an ITK, other ITK members rise up shortly after. Can't wait!

....my neck of the woods, but I didn’t know there was a McDonalds by the Jolly Millar. Saying that, I’m still adhering to Lockdown.
5mins down the drive opposite the Asda. Everyone knows pubs not so much Asdas. Now you know eggs you can fill your boots with Big Mac's. Drive through as well so you can observe lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.