Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time Celtic had a good year in champions league? For example Salzburg did, and one player went to Liverpool, the other went to Dortmund, big moves for 2 players no one was interested in beforehand.

...all I’m saying is the PL is high-profile, so a player like a Richarlison can earn big bucks and attract the top clubs regardless of us not playing CL.

"Gennaro Gattuso [Napoli's manager] likes me a lot? I don't know, we haven't talked. On the internet, on social networks, there are a lot of things coming out. I do not know what is true. I see every day, 'ah Gabriel goes there, then there'."

Patience lads :coffee:

"Gennaro Gattuso [Napoli's manager] likes me a lot? I don't know, we haven't talked. On the internet, on social networks, there are a lot of things coming out. I do not know what is true. I see every day, 'ah Gabriel goes there, then there'."

Patience lads :coffee:
Was that his agent who apparently said that last week. So he playing both clubs and whoever is also in the race for him

Aurelio De Laurentiis is the owner of Napoli. His Club is rumoured to be our main rivals for Gabriel. Aurelio De Laurentiis has made his money as a film producer and by owning cinemas in Italy.

His income has been massively decreased by Coronavirus because Cinemas and film making have virtually ceased. That puts us in a better position to sign Gabriel.

On the other hand he could be making most of his money from the real estate holdings and dealings.

If we are seriously interested we need to wrap it up before Koulibaly goes to City, which is looking likely.

If we are seriously interested we need to wrap it up before Koulibaly goes to City, which is looking likely.

Is Koulibaly also one of their 3 non-EU player allowance - as would not only give them the cash, but also the necessary gap for Gabriel to fill in one of those slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.