Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centre back is definitely a priority, obviously we've shored up a bit with ancelotti, but under him we've still let in 4 at Chelsea and 3 at arsenal and wolves. The options we have are not brilliant, we'll get midfielders in, but quite surprised people feel a centre back isn't a necessity.
The problem is midfield. I would prefer to pu all our effort into sorting that area out.
we let those goals in because we caved in the middle.
with more protection in front, the defence will be better.
I’m not saying I wouldn’t take an improved CB, just that I think there are other areas that need more much more work.

Either Gabriel in, Mina out, or stick with what we’ve got. Either way, branthwaite loaned out and Gibson brought in to the first team setup and I believe weve got enough there, with youth and a potentially very bright future. If Gabriel comes in without a departure, it’ll block the path of gibbo and branflake and bloat the squad with no European football to justify it.

Either Gabriel in, Mina out, or stick with what we’ve got. Either way, branthwaite loaned out and Gibson brought in to the first team setup and I believe weve got enough there, with youth and a potentially very bright future. If Gabriel comes in without a departure, it’ll block the path of gibbo and branflake and bloat the squad with no European football to justify it.
I actually think Gibson will stay on loan hopefully in the championship, he will need to play at his age, while branthwaite can keep training with the first team. And with the 5 sub role still in place, he will be on the bench every week.

if we paid 20 for Gabriel and brought in 15 for Mina or Keane, then it’s worth it. As Gabriel suits the profile. Fast, left sided and technically better than them two.

Status
Not open for further replies.